Monday, September 16, 2019

Thesis statements

Today, we learned about thesis statements. The teacher discussed with us that there are two types of thesis statements. Three point statement, and the Umbrella thesis statement. I’d never actually learned the umbrella version until today. I like it though the whole concept is easy, but it will take time to master this version. I like it more than the three point version, even though I still haven't fully mastered it, and still have a long way to go. My teacher really breaks down the truth of writing, and how it should be done. I like that he questions us with hard questions, and examples because there always great examples. I always try to find some joy in the lesson, and make the class laugh when it seems there tired because we naturally have tough classes. Today was a great day I guess but I'm tired for know blog. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 21

Hey blogger, I forgot what day of quarantine were on, Im getting used to school online, and my assignments. The assignments are really helpf...