Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Thru-hikers

Today, we took a test. The teacher gave us a choice we could either complete chapter 5 questions, or chapter 6 questions pm the book “Wild”. The test was fairly easy, but it had a 30 minute time limit, and that made it hard to complete. I wanted to give full examples, and quotes to support my answer, but I didn't have enough time. After the test we looked at a paper called “A scientific look at the thru-hiker”. It looked at thru-hikers as if they were a new species, and talked about there food, behavior, related species, gear, and etc. Today was a good day i enjoyed class, and the conversation was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 21

Hey blogger, I forgot what day of quarantine were on, Im getting used to school online, and my assignments. The assignments are really helpf...