Wednesday, August 28, 2019

8 Common rules of Commas


                Today, We reviewed our blogs from yesterday, we actually made a lot of errors in the blogs. Our teacher took the time out to remind us of the 8 common rules of commas, we took notes, and examined  the blogs. He showed us our mistakes, and showed me my spelling errors. Truthfully I made a lot of them, and i mean a lot! After reviewing our blogs, and showing us errors my teacher gave us many examples of where to place commas. We also worked on using quotations, italics, and underlining. Class was normal today but, once again the room was very cold, it didn't hurt much but, I believe need a bigger jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 21

Hey blogger, I forgot what day of quarantine were on, Im getting used to school online, and my assignments. The assignments are really helpf...