Thursday, February 6, 2020

Son to mother

Today we looked at a prompt. Should men have a nurturing relationship with there mother. We picked sides then we read to poems one of which was by Langston Hughes. After all that we discussed the poems, and broke them down we made claims, and broke down phrases to better understand. Our teacher told us to write a paragraph, and show it to our mother after telling them about todays lesson. My mom didn't get home till around 4 but she discussed certain things with me and we talked. I wont be able to put that but I'm growing into a nice young man and I still have a lot to learn and improve on. I liked todays lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 21

Hey blogger, I forgot what day of quarantine were on, Im getting used to school online, and my assignments. The assignments are really helpf...