Thursday, February 20, 2020

Around the world in 2 days

So today we finished our culture projects. Our teacher let the final three students present, and we went about our day. He made a deal with us he was going to talk one on one with students about our essays from last week. He told us that if we were quiet he'd just let us do a small assignment, but if we talked or disturbed the silence we would have a bucket load of homework. Well we were quiet once he made the deal. Today was good I enjoyed today, I found out one of my friends made an high score of 91 on his ASVAB. Im happy for him. I really think my class will do wonderful things once we graduate and move into the world. I don't normally tell them, but I love them and care dearly about each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 21

Hey blogger, I forgot what day of quarantine were on, Im getting used to school online, and my assignments. The assignments are really helpf...