Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Ted talk
Hey blogger today we watched a ted talk video. The video is helpful for all types of people, but was directed towards students. The video was great it focused in on how effort is everything. You dont have to be the most talented, or the smartest, but effort if you have effort and work to accomplish your goal you can succeed. I really enjoyed the video it was great it just hit home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 21
Hey blogger, I forgot what day of quarantine were on, Im getting used to school online, and my assignments. The assignments are really helpf...
-
Today in class we watched motivation videos. We were supposed to look for evidence, to make claims. Yesterday we were given a prompt. The to...
-
Today, we working on how to take a multiple-choice test. We read a story called ”Ambush,” about a soldier retailing us about someone he kil...
-
Today, we read The Negro speaks of rivers. Its a poem by Langston Hughes. I really liked the poem. We took notes on the rivers Hughes liste...
No comments:
Post a Comment