Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Missing in Miami
Hey Blog, today our teacher wasn’t there because he’s in Miami. He left us some work to do we were supposed to write a body paragraph. We are still on the same prompt we were on last week, about the relationship between doubt and certainty. Class was fairly easy we just had to do our work and it was pretty chill, now that I think back on it we should have done this body paragraph earlier I actually forgot majority of my examples so that was a big dilemma. Other then that class was ok how was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 21
Hey blogger, I forgot what day of quarantine were on, Im getting used to school online, and my assignments. The assignments are really helpf...
-
Today we talked about current events they went along well with todays lesson. Todays main discussion was about Fallacy. I liked todays lesso...
-
Today, The class read Mother Tongue by Amy Tan. She spoke about her troubles with her mothers English. Although it was ...
-
Today, we working on how to take a multiple-choice test. We read a story called ”Ambush,” about a soldier retailing us about someone he kil...
No comments:
Post a Comment