Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Class discussion
Today, Was an average day we worked and left. But today we didn't get to finish the lesson. We talked about what America symbolized, and what it meant to be an American. We also discussed what a patriot is, and our definition of hero. It was a good lesson today, but we didn't get to the last question, what do we know about 9/11. I wish we would've gotten more into the lesson, although I did like what we did get through, which i already told you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 21
Hey blogger, I forgot what day of quarantine were on, Im getting used to school online, and my assignments. The assignments are really helpf...
-
Today we talked about current events they went along well with todays lesson. Todays main discussion was about Fallacy. I liked todays lesso...
-
Today, The class read Mother Tongue by Amy Tan. She spoke about her troubles with her mothers English. Although it was ...
-
Today, we working on how to take a multiple-choice test. We read a story called ”Ambush,” about a soldier retailing us about someone he kil...
No comments:
Post a Comment